2020 saw a shift in my practice with online gatherings offered throughout the year, many on a gifted basis. It proved to be an extraordinarily rich experience for which I am deeply grateful. I also got to co-host gatherings with my partner Paul Murk, way over the other side of the world. It was a joy. Many of these gatherings and programmes don’t make it on to the website but go out to my small list of engaged and curious subscribers. If you want to hear about upcoming programmes, you can join my list, it’s free.
2020 Gatherings & Programmes (all online)
- Daily Gathering (88 days March to May 2020), reading and reflections on the work of Sydney Banks –
- One Relationship – Book Club, The Relationship Handbook by Dr George Pransky (4 months)
- Sharing the 3 Principles with Groups (6 weeks)
- Going Deeper – Exploring Beyond the Known (6 weeks)
- A Brilliant World – Book Club – Modello: A Story of Hope for the Inner City and Beyond: An Inside-Out Model of Prevention and Resiliency in Action by Jack Pransky (4 months) ongoing.
2021 Gatherings & Programmes (online)
- New Years Day gifted gathering for subscribers, friends and followers
- Going Deeper – Exploring the Three Principles (6 weeks) available at 2 different times (6 weeks)
- Braiding Sweet Grass – Book Club (34 weeks)
- Creative Study Hall (pay as you go)
- Unleash your Inner Poet (6 weeks)