The Three Principles
Love Your Life Again is a Facebook group curated by Solcare, come join the conversation.
Sydney Banks, a Scottish Welder living on Salt Spring Island in Canada, had an experience in the 1970s in which he realised his true nature and crucially how thought creates our moment to moment experience. He spent the remainder of his life, sharing what he had seen with people from across the world. If what you have read or heard about the Three Principles has aroused your curiosity, I would highly recommend you watch, listen to or read some of Sydney Bank’s material.
Free to watch videos of Sydney Banks
- What are the Three Principles
- Truth lies within
- Jumping the boundaries of time
- The great illusion
- A series of short clips of Sydney Banks speaking
Free to listen and download podcasts by Sydney Banks
Search for a selection of podcasts on the media section of the 3PGC website
CoachCafe.no (Roger Kvaloy from Norway)
- Introduction to Thought and Separate Realities
- Wisdom and Personal Thinking (Michael Neill)
- The Principles and Truth (Sydney Banks)
- Thoughts (Sydney Banks)
- Relationships and the Three Principles
- The Equalizer (Sydney Banks)
- A Quiet Mind (Sydney Banks)
- Three Principles (Sydney Banks)
Books by Sydney Banks
Availability of Sydney Banks books can vary but you can often pick up second hand copies. Waterstones, a British bookseller, stocks some and you can find others through the affiliated sellers in their Marketplace. There is also some availability on the various Amazon sites. Some of the titles are available as e-books on iTunes. For delivery in Europe, Sydney Banks Products lists audios, DVDs and books.
- The Missing Link: Reflections of philosophy and spirit (1998)
- The Enlightened Gardener (2001)
- The Enlightened Gardener Revisited (2005)
- Second Chance (1987)
- In Quest of the Pearl (1990)
- Dear Liza (2004)
I would also recommend two books that include transcriptions of Sydney Banks’ teaching (both available on Amazon):-
- The Island of Knowledge by Linda Quiring (1975)
- Beyond Beliefs: The Lost Teachings of Sydney Banks (2016)
In particular page 181-186 gives accounts of transformation in business where thousands of employees were exposed to what was then called, State of Mind training.
Three Principles at work in the community
Many of these websites include free to watch videos and articles to help your exploration of the understanding known as The Three Principles
- Sydney Banks Website
- Three Principles Global Community
- Three Principles Global Community You Tube Channel
- Three Principles Movies
- Innate Health Centre
- Three Principles Foundation
- Three Principles Supermind
Other books based on this understanding
These are the books that have impacted me the most:-
- Michael Neill, The Inside Out Revolution
- Terry Rubenstein, Exquisite Mind
- Mara Gleason, One Thought Changes Everything (see Solcare review)
Evidence of outcomes
For organisations, hiring a facilitator offering a new approach is often met with the question, ‘where is the evidence?’. The resources below aim to provide you with the latest research on outcomes of sharing this understanding in a variety of settings from prisons to schools in various parts of the world.
List of Websites Where You Can Find 3P Research and Publications
(with thanks to Jonelle Simms, for her curation of these resources)
Cogent Psychology Journal Article (Jack Pransky and Thomas Kelley) – March 2017
American Psychological Association Journal Article
Jack Pransky – “The long-awaited, we think important journal article, “Realizing Improved Mental Health By Understanding Three Spiritual Principles,” has finally officially appeared in the peer reviewed American Psychological Association journal, Spirituality in Clinical Practice. 2015, Volume 2, Number 4, 267-281.
For the first time we have now established a scientific basis that understanding the Three Principles actually leads to improved mental health. This is big. Of course for us really to be taken seriously the study now has to be replicated, and we still need a controlled study, but we are working on it. This is an important beginning.
The article is accessible via the link below:”